Year10 Make Clay Hats for their project based on Alice's Adventure In Wonderland
To complete their Art project this term both 10X & 10W have made ceramic Hats inspired by the Mad Hatter from the story of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Students have used slab making techniques to produce the hat, after firing students applied paint and added decoration to complete their hat to their own individual design.
More News Stories
- Year10 Make Clay Hats for their project based on Alice's Adventure In Wonderland
10X & 10W Made Ceramic Hats inspired by the story of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (23/03/2017)
- Year 9 design & make Pop Art Inspired clay tile in the style of Jasper Johns
Students learn ceramic techniques for their Pop Art project (20/02/2017)
- Year 11 Art & Design and Photography students receive Externally set task
Students studying Art & Design and Photography have been handed their Unit 2 Externally set task. (19/01/2017)
- Year 8 Art students work with Nottingham Contemporary Gallery
Two Year 8 classes participate in a Schools project in partnership with NCG (01/12/2016)
- Year 11 Art Students visit Central Saint Martins - London
Year 11 students, Aneeka, Betty, Ramirez & Shehzaib were recently selected to attend an Art course (25/11/2016)