Year 11 Art & Design and Photography students receive Externally set task
Year 11 students studying Art & Design and Photography have been handed their Unit 2 Externally set task.
This accounts for 40% of the final grade.
Students choose one starting point from the 7 questions listed:
- Out of Place
During the preparatory period they should research, investigate and develop ideas.
When developing your personal response you should make appropriate connections with other sources such as the work of Artists, crafts people, designers and/or Photographers.
Students are allowed 10 hours to produce a personal response in exam conditions.
More News Stories
- Year 11 Art & Design complete Unit 2 with 10 hour Exam
After weeks of preparation students complete their Final Response. (28/04/2017)
- Year10 Make Clay Hats for their project based on Alice's Adventure In Wonderland
10X & 10W Made Ceramic Hats inspired by the story of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (23/03/2017)
- Year 9 design & make Pop Art Inspired clay tile in the style of Jasper Johns
Students learn ceramic techniques for their Pop Art project (20/02/2017)
- Year 11 Art & Design and Photography students receive Externally set task
Students studying Art & Design and Photography have been handed their Unit 2 Externally set task. (19/01/2017)
- Year 8 Art students work with Nottingham Contemporary Gallery
Two Year 8 classes participate in a Schools project in partnership with NCG (01/12/2016)
- Year 11 Art Students visit Central Saint Martins - London
Year 11 students, Aneeka, Betty, Ramirez & Shehzaib were recently selected to attend an Art course (25/11/2016)