- Data & Assessment
- Miss H. Would
- Miss H. Longstaffe
Internal Assessments / Mock Exams
Academy Internal assessments follow that of the progress boards and external examination boards the academy follows. Year 7-10 sit partnership assessments and pupils in each year are told the dates of these in advance so that they are able to revise as well as prepare throughout the year in class sessions. For details please request a calendar through the academy reception.
Exam Timetable Summer 2017
- TBC by external examination boards
Examination Result Days 2017
GCSE & equivalent results – Thursday 24th August
- 9:00am for Year 11 pupils
Please note that results will be available until midday on both Results Days from the Sports Hall.
After Results Day, results will be available from the exams office from 9am until 3pm on days when the school is open.
- Exam Equipment list for GCSE [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Written Examinations [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Coursework [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Controlled Assessments [PDF].
- Warning to Candidates [PDF]
- Examination Absence Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for examination absence and payment details for when examinations are missed.
Exam certificates are distributed to pupils in school and are available for collection by pupils who have left. If you have left the school and wish to collect your certificates, please telephone the school first to arrange a convenient time for collection.
Certificates will be kept in school for a period of 4 years at which point they will be shredded in accordance with examination board guidelines.
Becoming an Examination Invigilator
During the summer months we are often looking for new Invigilators to help conduct examinations. If you would like to be considered for a role as an invigilator please contact Miss H. Longstaffe.
- Design and Technology
Product Design Year 11 (Design & Technology - 24/03/2017)
- Year10 Make Clay Hats for their project based on Alice's Adventure In Wonderland
10X & 10W Made Ceramic Hats inspired by the story of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (Art - 23/03/2017)
- Year 7 Cricket
Year 7 Indoor Cricket (Physical Education - 23/03/2017)
- Year 11 Parents Evening
Thursday 30th March 2017 (Year 11 - 17/03/2017)
- Year 8 Parents Evening
Thursday 23rd March 2017 (Year 8 - 17/03/2017)