Miss H. Longstaffe
- Data & Assessment
Internal Assessments / Mock Exams
Academy Internal assessments follow that of the progress boards and external examination boards the academy follows.
Year 7-10 sit partnership assessments and pupils in each year are told the dates of these in advance so that they are able to revise as well as prepare throughout the year in class sessions. For details please request a calendar through the academy reception.
Exam Timetable Summer 2019
Timetables issued to individual students linked to external examination boards
Examination Result Days 2019
GCSE & equivalent results – Thursday 22nd August
9:00am till 12:00pm for Year 11 pupils
Please note that results will be available until midday on Results Days from the Sports Hall.
After Results Day, results will be available from the exams office from 9am until 12pm on days when the school is open.
- Notice to Candidates re: Written Examinations [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Coursework [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Controlled Assessments [PDF].
- Warning to Candidates [PDF]
- Examination Absence Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for examination absence and payment details for when examinations are missed.
Certificates will be kept at Djangoly City Academy for 1 year after issue date at which point they will be shredded in accordance with examination board guidelines.
- For certificates after the 1 year period please contact examination board.
Exam certificates are distributed to pupils in school and are available for collection by pupils who have left. If you have left the school and wish to collect your certificates, please telephone the school first to arrange a convenient time for collection.
Becoming an Examination Invigilator
During the summer months we are often looking for new Invigilators to help conduct examinations.
If you would like to be considered for a role as an invigilator please contact Miss H. Longstaffe.