Ms C Herbert
- Data & Assessment
CHANGES TO GCSE EXAMINATIONS ANNOUNCED 12TH OCTOBER 2020
The government have announced that most GCSE examinations will be put back by three weeks. This means the overwhelming majority of examinations will now take place between 7th June and 2nd July. There will be just one GCSE English paper and one GCSE maths paper before May half term. The timing of the results days have also been adjusted with GCSE results day now on Friday 27th August.
If there are any further updates, we will keep you informed.
GCSE Exams - November 2020
Year 11 Mock Exams - September 2020
Internal Assessments / Mock Exams
Academy Internal assessments follow that of the progress boards and external examination boards the academy follows.
Year 7-10 sit partnership assessments and pupils in each year are told the dates of these in advance so that they are able to revise as well as prepare throughout the year in class sessions. For details please request a calendar through the academy reception.
- Notice to Candidates re: Written Examinations - September 2020[PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Coursework [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Controlled Assessments [PDF].
- Warning to Candidates [PDF]
- Examination Absence Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for examination absence and payment details for when examinations are missed.
Certificates will be kept at Djangoly City Academy for 1 year after issue date at which point they will be shredded in accordance with examination board guidelines.
- For certificates after the 1 year period please contact examination board.
Exam certificates are distributed to pupils in school and are available for collection by pupils who have left. If you have left the school and wish to collect your certificates, please telephone the school first to arrange a convenient time for collection.
Becoming an Examination Invigilator
During the summer months we are often looking for new Invigilators to help conduct examinations.
If you would like to be considered for a role as an invigilator please contact Ms C Herbert.