Get in touch
- Haydn Road - PE Letter
- Parents can now log-in to Kickboard. Log-ins will have been sent home with students this evening (5/10/20)
- Letter to Year 7 parents about the start of the year and homework - Homework Letter
- REMINDER - Scholars finish at 12pm on a FRIDAY
- IMPORTANT REMINDER - All Year 7 scholars to come to the academy in full DJANOGLY PE kit when they have PE on their timetable - PE Kit Letter - please read
- Please make sure all parent and scholar contact information is up-to-date
Welcome to year 7
Covid - Lateral Flow Testing
For further details, please see the following link
Year 7 Homework
*Thursday of each week, History and Geography will have alternate weekly hand in dates.
**Each option subject will be on a three week rota for homework e.g. Friday Week 1: DT, Week 2: Spanish, Week 3: Art
Scholars have seven days to complete their homework. If the homework is not completed, they will be given a 30 minute detention on the day the homework was due, from 3.45pm to 4.15pm.
There are optional homework support sessions in the library every lunch time. These sessions are with subject specific teachers who can provide spare copies of all the homework for the week.
If a scholar is absent when homework is given out they can use these library sessions at lunch to catch up. They are still expected to get the homework in on time.
A warm Djanogly welcome from Mr Cumberlidge
At Djanogly we are here to help with your journey through education. Scholars will have an opportunity to experience lots of new and exciting challenges at secondary school. We believe everyone can succeed and we work hard to instill our values of respect, discipline and academic excellence.
Watch our brand new guided tour of the Sherwood Rise Site. This is where you will be next year.
The Djanogly Site Team are working very hard to create new facilities for September. This includes: a larger playground, a state of the art theatre and brand new classrooms.
The safety and security of our scholars is our main priority at Djanogly. We have been working closely with the government to form a planning framework (link below) to prepare and decide arrangements for more children returning to school.
Please check our weekly noticeboard for any updates.
Year 7 Noticeboards