Introduction to satchel:one for parents
Features built with you in mind
See your child’s completed, upcoming and overdue homework in full detail. Teachers can add web links, resources and instructions to ensure you have everything you need to confidently support your child’s home learning.
View any homework feedback left by your child’s teachers including submission statuses, grades and comments. If your child has been asked to resubmit their work, the teacher’s comments will help you provide further support.
Keep up to date with important school announcements and upcoming events without having to rely on your child writing down the information or bringing letters home.
Support multiple children
If you have more than one child using Show My Homework, you’ll see all this information for each child in one place - even if they attend different schools!
Download the free mobile app to view your child’s homework on the move at any time. You only have to log in once, after which you’ll receive push notifications to keep you in the loop. The app is also a great alternative if you don’t have access to a computer at home.
Alerts & reminders
Set up email alerts or push notifications for new homework set, feedback from your child’s teacher, upcoming deadlines and school events.
Getting Started is Simple:
- Go to satchelone.com/login or open our Satchel One mobile app
- Click on the Parent tab and select I don’t have an account yet
- Search for *Djanogly City Academy*
- Enter your email address and the code provided above (you will receive this when your child starts at Djanogly City Academy)
- Follow the on screen instructions
- If you already have an account, go to the Edit Profile section of your account and enter this code into the box to link your existing account to this student
Your parent account will allow you to view the full details of your child’s upcoming, completed and overdue homework tasks allowing you to provide the necessary support for your child.
Key points to remember
- Parent accounts are completely separate to the student account but parents can still see all of the homework that has been issued to their child
- Parents do not need to create their child’s user account, this has already been done
- Parents should not use their child’s email address for their parent account, they should use their own email address for their account